Friday, June 22, 2007

Wahoooo



I'm loving my WACOM :D ~! Daredevil + Wolverine rocks! I'm aiming to finish this by the end of next week (29th June), hopefully in time for sending off my Dutch colleague. If not then .. never mind I'll just keep this for my first ever digital painting piece. I'm loving my tablet! The red also turns out pretty nice, and I was really worried I'm not doing things proper cause when I started it was just ugly plain flat red. Looking back at it tho I'm gonna have to work on the stick properly. It's .. not working~ .. :|

I do like how my pencilled Wolverine came into the picture tho~ muaha .. that's an hour I took from work! If I have the skills I would add Spidey towards this mix, one of my fave triple-team. But .. Spidey is really hard to draw. His posture, his costume .. I'm gonna have to pass for now as I keep practicing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! i'll be waiting for your progress. cant believe u drew this!!!


*recalling of santa claus* ^^