Monday, June 25, 2007

Short Term Goals

Art - Personal
Further my education into 3D Animation/Game Development. Develop my Illustration/Drawing technique into such a level that I can break into the Illustration/Comic/Art industry comfortably. Participate and win an Art/Design Competition/Award. Get featured in a magazine.

Ventures - Personal
Continue working on this current project I'm involved in (FS) and see it to the finish. Develop and learn new business skills as I work with two others who are (arguably) more experienced in the business side. Setting up a milestone to ready the prototype (design wise) in the coming month or two. Start working on other projects.

Work - Career
Advance my current position in Lancer Design. My boss has been talking about picking out me and two other designer to form a new unit, which will focus on something else altogether. Rendy (another Indonesian designer) will head that team while me and the other designer (Edmond) will assist and support him. This will be interesting, and if I do stay till this came around, I will hope to make it a more conducive environment to design and work. If it doesn't work, then I aim to at least obtain a PR Status - and then get a better job.

Portfolio - Personal
Work on finishing a portfolio site that I can be proud of, and update it regularly. Start printing newer pieces. Apply to 20/20.

Health & Personal
Exercise! Continue Sunday morning sports activities, when the weather permits. Set out at least one hour each day to develop my drawing skills. Maintain and update my blog!

No comments: