Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 8 - Reminiscence



According to my day-to-day .JPEG savings, this is currently the 8th day in which I worked on my drawings. I'm personally quite pleased with it, and tho its far from finished, I'll be working on other things in the next 1-2 days. I have something in mind for my brother and his mates, the SmooveJump team. I'm gonna try out some other styles/techniques with that so it'll be interesting.

On personal note, she came online today and as usual, bear toyed around on MSN - chatting her up and teasing me (he's a bugger). Shit~! This is a weird feeling, actually it's quite a lot like when I fell for this HK girl back in the States. It was the same problem, she (lets call her V) had a boyfriend, much like NL (you know who). And much like NL, whose boyfriend are away in NS, V's boyfriend was in HK (long-distance). Things happened pretty fast back then, we went out a few times (in groups and also just alone at times) and chatted a lot. But then I backed out. She had a boyfriend after all and .. umm .. well, things just didn't work out.

I didn't even try much with NL this time round, but what felt eerily similar was how me and V got really weird towards each other after that. Maybe it was just me thinking too much, not knowing how to act and stuff, but we never really got to be friends like we used to. With NL, it's not like we're good friends or what not before, but at least I could talk and act normal with her. Now, I feel like I wanted to scram, dash out and hide whenever she's around. I'm pretty sure I'm just putting too much thoughts into it, but when she came online today I really really did not know what to say to her. So I bummed out and kept myself busy instead. But boy it sure brings back memories - of what could have happened, and of what did happen.

What the hell is wrong with me~!? Ah boo boo, touch luck, who the heck cares? We've got FS meet tomorrow. Will also have to find out more information in regards to POOR.

No comments: