Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm so tired, but ... motivated ... !!! :D

We continued working on FS today and it feels good to see us starting to get back on track. It has been ages since I touched the layout design for that, so yes I do feel a bit of guilt at neglecting this particular project. I do feel however, that the fault is more caused by the timing. Teh's exam came, and then it was Bear, and all in between my mom came over, shit happened at work (as usual) and I really sort of lost track of this baby.

But alas! Work as resumed and from a design standpoint, I'm aiming to get the rough draft layout approved next Monday. Followed with necessary Flash/HTML coding out 2 weeks after approval. It sounds real slow I know but I'm just making sure I have enough time to divide between work and drawing.

After our meeting I had to work some more on NKC's posters. It's 2.30 am now and I'm finally quite satisfied with these 2 variations I have for NKC 2007. First is just a tweaking of the finalized design, while the second one is a proposed supporting visual.





Holy shit I'm tired. But now I get to draw! GaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAHH

Check out these godly artists over at Massive Black. In two years time I'm gonna be better than them!

No comments: