Sunday, August 19, 2007

News, Or More Appropriately ... Juice!

My new site is up! At www.tjhinn.com! I know I have wanted to update my site for the longest time. Well, recent developments have practically forced me to do it, or else. I actually wanted to have it done by last Thursday, which was the start of the publicity event for
www.nationalkarting.org. Unfortunately, I did not get it done.

By the way, if any of you guys had the chance to, do take a pose with the poster if you seen any and send to me! Thank you so much! This new site was done in record speed of less than half a day. So any mistakes and whatnots, do let me know.

A Firefox Convert is Born

Firefox 2

In the speedy process of production, I was dreadfully exposed to Safari's various deficiencies. It seemed like everything went wrong with this used-to-be favorite browser of mine. After spending more than 3 hours mucking around to no avail (and great distress), I decided to simply switch my choice of weaponry, and converted to the great Firefox. I'm glad to announce myself a full-blown convert to this new technology and my brothers-in-arms accepted me warmly into this small but growing congregation of Firefox preachers. It turned out that there was nothing wrong whatsoever with my coding and the likes. Safari was just being pouty and decided to spit out old versions of my sites. Firefox, on the other hand, was more than happy to put out and send me off to 7th heaven. I like.

Mike Ringo

Last week also saw the world lose one its most talented artist, Mike Wieringo. While I can't say I know Mike personally, I have been a fan of his work and his constantly updated blog posts. His sole dedication and love to his craft is just extremely infatuating and refreshing to see. While those who have known him personally takes time to mourn this sudden, shocking blow, my thoughts go with them along with a personal condolence. Mike died far far too young.

Tora Torres!

I should have known it was going to be that kind of day for us Liverpool supporters yesterday. Mike's news was big. Safari was being a bitch. Rain kept us trapped and unable to do work – time wasted. All this resulted in an unplanned over time last night. I'm amazed I woke up in time for work, but tonight I reckon I will be able to have a good long rest.

I do feel we had the match within our grasps. Our new boy Torres did well to score the way he did, and his movement and touches throughout the first half was very encouraging. The second half is something else, but I do feel his fitness has not reached its peak just yet.

Referee Rob Styles, however, gifted the point to Chelsea, and followed his unexplainable penalty call with even more questionable bookings here and there. Funny stuff, but I was unable to laugh much. Opportunity lost. But still, cheers to our new boy Torres, along with Babel who was looking very lively down the flanks. I must now see Voronin and compare for myself Benitez's attacking options.

Finally, Juice!

Before I got on to The Juice, I'd like to make two shout-outs. One is to a Mr Scholar, who came down to our place Saturday morning only to find out that I was unable to do work. For not remembering to update him, I am truly sorry, and I'd like to apologize once again.

Another shout-out is to a Mr Talk C**k (as his blog implies). Here's to hoping (against all odds, I know) that your 'future-planning' went well and off and truly does. See, Mr C**k here received some sagely advice from one of his friends from the opposite sex in regards to 'planning for the future'. This is something that all of us have constantly talked to him about, I believe. But naturally, when someone from the opposite sex brings it up, it adds that much more weight. Wakey wakey.

Juice, At Last!

All right! Time for The Juice at last!

StupidB*** (smiling): Nik,

*long pause to add impact*

StupidB*** (smiling even wider): I found something,

*even longer pause for even more impact*

/me gives a bewildered, quizzical, confused and interested look

StupidB*** (grinning now, from ear to ear): It's something called,

*the longest possible pause, for the largest possible impact*

StupidB***: a girlfriend

*cue in fireworks and flashbulbs blaring*

Little wonder Manchester United lost.

That's All Folks

Well folks, that's all for the day. Just remember, this Juice is brought to you by The Art of Pea. Fuck You Safari! Hurray Firefox! Rest in Peace Mike! Great Goal Torres! Eat Shit Rob Styles! Truly Sorry Teh! Wake Up Mom!

Congrats Bear!


As you can see, I'm fed up with work and have decided to stick it back to them by doing stuff at work yet still getting paid *grins*

No comments: