Monday, August 27, 2007

Gearing Up, Slowly and Steadily

Yeah, I'm getting ready for St James! Really really had to rush these two graphics, but all in all I'm pretty stoked up and raring to go. The sampler I'm doing for them are almost ready to go.

On another note, a reminder to self to take things easy, let things happens the way its supposed to be. Which is why I'm sleeping earlier than usual (it's still 1am but better than the few days before!) Which is why I'm not caring much about how I 'sort of' screwed up at work - ha~! Which is why I'm taking things easy on all fronts.

The deadline for St James application is very much nearing. But the way I see it, I'm going to just do my best, and if I can't finish it on time, I'm not going to force it. I'll just save it for others later on. But I do want to make sure I am happy with the sampler.

Ah well, here are two more graphics for the sampler.



No comments: